Yeap, data and stuff
November 5th, 2010Visualisation
Spotted: November 1st – November 5th:
- The Complete Business Guide To Facebook Deals – Yesterday Facebook changed the game for businesses who maintain physical presences across the country with the release of Facebook Deals. Suddenly, Facebook users have a reason to check-in to places. For those business owners who aren’t clear on what opportunities Facebook Deals provides, here’s a comprehensive guide.
- Edge – Serpentine Maps Marathon – A social network mapping arbitration of information and amount of connections between narcotraffickers and public servants in a Mexican Cartel.
- Visual Inspiration: 30 Beautiful Web App Site Designs – A web application’s site design is the first look potential users will get before deciding whether or not to sign up for the service; it’s the book cover, table of contents and blurb of a web app that abeyant visitors will scrutinize before deciding to make the jump towards becoming its user.
- Starting with Git: Cheat Sheet | Think Vitamin – A handy cheat sheet for using Git.
- Making user testing happen « Boagworld – We all know we should be doing more usability testing than we are. Fortunately there are some great tools available to make the job easier.