Yeap, data and stuff
November 30th, 2010Visualisation
Spotted: November 12th – November 30th:
- Extract colors from photos and make color schemes | ColorSuckr – A handy way to choose colour schemes.
- SQL injection with raw MD5 hashes (Leet More CTF 2010 injection 300) – cvk | nc -l -p 80 – SQL injection with raw MD5 hashes
- CTOvision.com – Disruptive IT – This list reviews the companies regarded as having very high potential to change the way IT is done in large enterprises. It was compiled by Bob Gourley based on personal research. For more on methodologies see the note at the bottom of the list.
- BBC – 5 live blog: Radio 5 live and our use of Twitter – Radio5 talking about their use of Twitter to engage with their audience.
- Never Wait For The Website To Be Ready – FeverBee – The Online Community Guide – You can spend a lot of time waiting for the platform to be just right. Everything has to look perfect right? …or members wont participate?<br />
October 31st, 2010Visualisation
Spotted: October 29th – October 31st:
- Wave 5 the socialisation of brands – report – The fifth yearly 'Wave' report on Social Media, looking particulary at brands.
- Making SQL Fast | Use The Index, Luke! – Unlike many other performance tuning resources, Use The Index, Luke avoids unnecessary details about database internals but highlights the one topic that is most often neglected: proper indexing.
- Piknik Color Picker – It's a bit sad, but I love this colour picker. Just move your cursor, and find the colour!
- Google investing in some eye-popping projects – latimes.com – Self-driving cars, a windmill farm in the middle of the ocean — what is the search giant up to? As with its once-baffling investments in the likes of YouTube, Android and Wave, we'll see.
- FundBreak | Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas – If you are familiar with Kickstarter, this is a UK based equivalent to help garner funding for your projects.